Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Day Nineteen - Eighteen

Funnily enough today's photo is called Eighteen because I'm now eighteen xD (only older, no taller) and no alcohol, just ice-cream ;D
Thought I'd share my cute little collection of stuffs x3
I've sneezed SO much today, I need some hayfever tablets that actually work ><
Anyways... gonna be doing a lot of eating ^^ (ice-cream has already been eaten - same as Monday since I couldn't decide which flavour) and there's a duck roasting in the kitchen and there WILL be cake!!
Tonight's film's gonna be The Twins Effect (a.k.a. The Vampire Effect) if you wondered. No more Sandra tonight sadly D: I don't think we even have anymore of her films...
Ok, no more talk. I've going to throw a photo at you instead. Thanks to everyone who's wished me a happy birthday!! Love love x

Wednesday 15th June 2011 - Eighteen

OK, lemme see... we have squishy silicone cupcake cases, face stuff, jewellery (heart and key necklaces), money, Sailor Moon *heart* , grow your own cactus in an egg and a panda ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment