Thursday, 30 June 2011

Days Twenty Four - Twenty Nine - "My kind of guy"

If you're a guy - post this as "my kind of girl" and/or "my kind of guy"
If you're a girl - post this as "my kind of guy" and/or "my kind of girl"


Ok....


1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
Looks will fade one day so personality is more important but I'd have to be attracted to him in some way. Can't really reject a pretty boy too much though can you?
2. Smart?
Intelligence would be nice. I'd like to be able to make some good conversation. He doesn't need to be a super smartass but please not stupid ^^"
3. Preferred age?
Age is just a number eh? I prefer slightly older. A bit or maturity would be nice but not too much older but if I really liked them then I wouldn't be too bothered about age.
4. Preferred height?
Taller than me!! Let's face it, I'm 5'4" so it's not hard. My preferred height is 6'0" though give or take a few inches. I like the height difference.
6. How about piercings?
I'll be honest. I'm not keep on piercings ><
7. Accepts you for who you are?
Yeah! If they're not going to love you for who you are then it's pointless. You shouldn't have to change for someone else!


8. Pink hair?
Only real men can do pink xD
I'm not sure about permanent though, I only know it to work for bishies in manga and anime but hey, feel free to prove me wrong xD
9. Mushy or no?
I can do mushy :3 But not TOO mushy (if you're mushier than me then that's not a good sign)
10. Thin or fat?
Ok, I'm not into either of the extremes but I do have a preference of tall and lanky
11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
If I love them then skin colour isn't an issue.
12. Long hair or short ?
Hair right? I likey mid - long. Not long, long though. Only manga and anime bishies can pull off long, long hair xD and not too short since I'm not really going to be able to run my finger through it and all that jazz (I want to be able to play with his hair ok?)
13. Plastic or metal?
I have no idea what this means... next!
15. Smoker?
Hell no!
16. Drinker?
A bit is ok but if he's constantly drinking and getting drunk I WILL kick his ass!
17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
Erm... I don't know. 'Emo child' type? :P
18. Muscular?
Some muscle is ok but not too much because I don't want to experience being crushed by a hug I'm afraid. I'm only ickle! D:
19. Plays piano?
I do love the piano ^^ That'd be quite romantic but not a necessity. It'd make a nice bonus
20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
Go for it. I do like the guitar.
21. Plays violin?
Piano is preferred.
22. Sings very good?
Being able to sing isn't essential. I'm not bothered about whether or not he can sing.
23. Vain?
Err... not really. He should know how to look after himself and all that but I'll be having words if he's a total mirror hogging whore xD
24. With glasses?
Glasses can be pretty attractive but not necessary. I do like the intelligent look haha
25. With braces?
I'm not too bothered but I shall lean towards no.
26. Shy type?
Awww, that'd be cute but not too shy or constantly shy because that could be awkward. I don't want to constantly be the seme type lol
27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
Well the good boy type is cuter but there is something attractive about the rebel type...
28. Active or passive?
Hmmm... a good balance is good.
29. Tight or bomb?
What?
30. Singer or dancer?
I prefer singer. I'm not the dancing type ^^"
31. Stunner?
Stunning isn't essential but I want to find him attractive
32. Hiphop?
Not really my thing.
33. Earrings?
Piercings isn't really my thing
34. Mr/Ms. Count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
Err... well I guess it's ok to have a list of exes but if the list gets TOO long long then I'd wonder if they're a bit of a player
35. Dimples?
Could be cute
36. Bookworm?
I like to read too so sure. Why not eh?
37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
Can't say anyone's ever written me a love letter. Who know. It could go down well
38. Playful?
It's be fun. Being too serious isn't great
39. Flirt?
Not overly flirty...
40. Poem writer?
Could go down well but only if it was good lol
41. Serious?
Not all the time though. I want a guy with a playful side too
42. Campus crush?
Don't have one of those at the moment. In fact, I've not had one of those in a LONG while
43. Painter?
Creativity would be interesting but thee don't have to be like the modern day whoever or anything
44. Religious?
I'm not religious. I don't mind if they are. I respect their beliefs but I wouldn't be too happy if they tried to change mine.
45. Someone who likes to tease people?
It's ok in a friendly way.
46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
Gaming geek? If all fails you can always join in ;D
47. Speaks 20 languages?
That's crazy! @_____@ I speak two languages (English and Cantonese) but I guess it doesn't matter how many languages he speaks.
48. Loyal or faithful?
Same thing...? No?
49. Good kisser?
Practice makes perfect no? O///////O Would be nice though
50. Loves children?
Ok, not thought that far yet. Ask me again in like 10 years time ok? Actually, I can tell you now. I guess it'd be quite cute and show he has a caring side but if he was like 'Ooo! That small child is so cute! I want one!' I'd be like ok.... stop right there

Okay then... lets stop right there and conclude. Please note that this isn't the guide to my type for certain lol x'D

Lets move on to the latest works... a collection of character designs for a manga I'm starting work on.

Monday 20th June 2011

The Captain of the crew - an independent and strong character who is actually quite vulnerable on the inside

Tuesday 21st June 2011

She's a sweet and optimistic girl with a fortune telling turtle
The turtle will have a variety of face xD

Wednesday 22nd June 2011

Yay for a little bit of flesh flashing goodness haha ;D
A smexy fox girl xD
She looks quite cat like though... I'll probably work on the ears still, they're quite kitty-like

 
 Thursday 23rd June 2011

The captain's companion
A mentally and physically strong character.
Quite the cool silent type with exceptions.
Friday 24th June 2011

A spoilt rich girl who accuses the bandit of stealing one of her precious possessions while she was in the bath kicking off the story 

 


Saturday 25th June 2011 - SSS

Summer Secret Santa!!

Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment