Sunday, 31 July 2011

Day Sixty Five - This is 'Professional' Darling!

Back in Harrogate for a few days! Yay! So once again, got the bus from Ripon and apparently Natalie and Olivia had to get adult fares because they didn't have bus passes O_________O (That's £13.50 spent on getting the bus FYI)
So I've done a load of photoshopping so far, just preparing some things for a 'professional' portfolio. (When I say professional I mean no fan fiction, no yaoi and no dodgy references from fandoms. Just clean cut, cute designs ^^)
Apparently I'm having king prawn foo yung and some ribs tonight. Just made me some green tea. I didn't used to like green tea because it was so bitter but it turns out you're only meant to brew it for about 2 minutes. Explains it. This is what happens when you don't read the brewing instructions. (silly) 
My current cup of green tea is very nice by the way ^^


Sunday 31st July 2011 - This is 'Professional' Darling!

Green Tea isn't really green apparently




No comments:

Post a Comment