Thursday, 28 July 2011

Days Sixty, Sixty One and Sixty Two - RAGE

I'm taking this moment to to breathe and say I raged a lot a few hours ago for the first time in ages since I have absolutely no idea what's been going on for the past few days ^^"

**Rage**
Why does everyone expect me to do EVERYTHING?! Seriously, I can't even do it in my own time or a little later! It has to be done right now! No one cares if I'm already doing something or even in the middle of something. I'm sure the laundry won't mind being out a little longer ¬¬
** End of Rage**

Totally not been sleeping well lately (don't blame the texting, I've not texted who you think because he's already asleep by the time I get into bed plus I usually sleep better when I do although later ^^") so I'm probably a little more grouchy >.< and how dare some people insult my good name!! Tch, and all I did was sit around eyeing up some good loli buys. I still need a blouse though. Preferably white or off-white.Let me know if you see any good deals?
Ok, I'm done.


Tuesday 26th July 2011

Wednesday 27th July 2011

Thursday 28th July 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment