Sunday, 31 July 2011

Days Sixty Three and Sixty Four - Homg!!!

OK, as half of the world knows my beautiful luminous pink laptop arrived on Friday (squeeeeee!) 
Can't let that slip and forget to tell the world AGAIN  can I? xD It's so cute I could talk about it all day haha but it's ok, I'm not going to.

 Friday 29th July 2011 - SO Pink!!

Caption says it all no?

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban was this weekend (Goblet of Fire next Saturday, just so you know) so I thought I'd take this moment to let you know *Happy Router is getting his own little manga made up of a collection of 3 panel comics! Yay! Sad to say he's not overly pleased himself but hey, can't please everyone ;D

[* Happy Router - my typo of Harry Potter due to predictive text. I keep forgetting to check it so I always end up texting Happy Router instead ^^" ]


 Saturday 30th July 2011 - Happy Router

First 3 panels of the comic1 Of the traumas of being Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment