Friday, 30 September 2011

Day One Hundred and Eighteen - Where the EFF are my bamboo shoots and shrooms?!

Got a lift into college this morning in Sam's Mini, it made me think about 'the good old days' when I was learning to drive in a Mini xD I was a 'BRILLIANT' driver!
On the way home I passed the take away nearby. Walking past I realised it had been a while since I'd had a take away. I wanted some spring rolls the last time I went past but I thought they were expensive but they're cheaper than ours so I got some. Reading the menu as I waited I realised I was only getting two! I felt quite overcharged until they came out and appeared to be absolutely HUGE! It's like getting four little one. Complaint instantly forgotten. All was well until I realised I couldn't actually eat it... it was too big to fit in my mouth so I had to dissect it first. Spring roll #1 dissected and demolished but there was no sign of ANY bamboo shoots OR shrooms! *RAGE!*


Thursday 22nd September 2011 - Where the EFF are my bamboo shoots and shrooms?!

I know I like beansprouts but this is ridiculous!

~ * ~ * ~ * ~


* 19*

No comments:

Post a Comment