Sunday, 18 September 2011

Day One Hundred and Fourteen - You jump, I jump

Had a nice sleep in until like 1pm ^^"
I kept waking up last night and kept checking my phone. I finally had a text at about 11am but it was from o2... I also received a 'poke' on facebook, I got excited for a little bit but then it turned into disappointment, it wasn't that Special Someone I've been having a poke war with for all this time...
My mind isn't functioning properly, I can't even think of some work I can invent for myself to do for tomorrow...


Sunday 18th September 2011 - You jump, I jump.
In Men Without Shadows Fong Fong said 'I jump, you jump.'  If you jumped off a building I'd follow you.
~ * ~ * ~ * ~


* 15 *
If this is what it feels like to miss someone I never want to be missed.



No comments:

Post a Comment