Sunday, 9 October 2011

Day One Hundred and Twenty Two - La la la

Funny how you just know when a package is for you eh? I saw the postie out of my window and ran downstairs! I bet I know what this is ;D 
And here it was in it's glory, the Special Someone's top as promised and damn it smells goooood!!!
After I put it on I was certain that it wasn't coming off unless it had to lol
There I was prancing around the house in my bloomers, OTK socks and boyfriend's top xD i am brilliant haha!
it's SO long too! He clearly underestimated how short I am when he hold me it wouldn't be that long. it comes down way past my bum! The bloomers are only peeping out haha!


Isn't it cute eh? The little bloomers peeping out from under the top xD the sleeves are REALLY long, when my arms just hang down you can't see my hands! 
(Wow my legs look good...)


Tuesday 27th September 2011 -  La la la
No picture of me prancing around my room I'm afraid ^^"

~ * ~ * ~ * ~






* 24 *
It's so much harder to count when missing days out... really!
Thank you!!! ~





No comments:

Post a Comment