Thursday, 17 November 2011

Day One Hundred and Twenty Five - RAGE (please excuse language)

I've had an awful day, I've been fuming! I really, really hate my tutor for having Thursdays off, this other tutor is an absolute prick! I appreciate constructive criticism but I don't need two weeks of insults. Last week my work was 'boring' and now I'm only ever going to be 'mediocre'! I'll make complaint if I have to, it's unnecessary. The asshole doesn't know who he's fucking with! I'd love to give him a good kick in the balls with my not real rocking horse shoes but that wouldn't have ended well although it would have felt fucking fantastic!!
When I pass this course and lordy lord if I pass with a merit or distinction I will make him want to be swallowed up by the floor. I hope you look forward to my pass man whore, I want you to take back those two insults and I promise to make a public affair out of it! ;D

*End of Rant*

No comments:

Post a Comment