Saturday, 12 November 2011

Day One Hundred and Twenty Four - I'm still here!

I always wondered how long I could keep this blog going for but I never thought I'd have fallen this far behind this soon... From now on there will probably be less frequent posts. Rather than one everyday I'm just going to post whenever.
I think I've actually lost my camera case not. I 'misplaced' it a little while ago so I just put my camera in one of my arm warmers but I thought it was about time it got a real case so I made it one xD
I found that I eally, really like making things be it bows or little gadget carriers. I even made a little pin cushion! Might make a pair of mittens too xD
There it is in it's fleecy pink glory! Ain't it cute?


Saturday 12th November 2011 - I'm still here!

~ * ~ * ~ * ~
* 70 *
Wow, 10 weeks now! Can't believe my last post was in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment