Thursday, 13 September 2012

Ooo, Crafty!

Got a little bit crafty and DIY-y today! I was given an old boobtube dress by my cousins and it wasn't particularly flattering on me when I tried it on a while ago and I had thought about turning it into an apron and today it FINALLY happened

 
Doesn't it make an adorable little half apron? 

I also decided once nad for all that one of my matchboxes for uni is finished. (We were asked to take 2 matchboxes and fill one with things/ doodles/ whatever you liked with things that tell people soemthing about you, what inspires you, your interests, etc and the other is to represent your alter eg or fantasy you. Well I don't really have an 'alter ego' so I made a lolita box *o*

 
(Please view full size)
I have SO many dream dresses, these are only soem of them <3
I'm actually getting a REPLICA (yeah I said the forbidden word!) of the tarten Baby the Stars Shine Bright JSK and hopefully at one point I'll get round to making my Midsummer Nights Dream skirt with the REPLICA fabric I bought a few months ago but the lace will have to be different but I did find a craft/ fabric shop today with soem gorgeous trims so I'm sure I'll find something pretty!


This box is meant to be the 'me box'. i think the most important thing in this box is the pillow - I LOVE to sleep haha xD
I'm not sure if I want to put anything in that gap...it does look rather empty but at the same time I like how you can see the abstract bottom of the box.
Heck I hope I get to write an artist's statement to explain these... @__@

Hopefully seeing Grace (Naka's Net) soon! She's going to cook for me ^^
Also, my friend Emma got her dream dress - Dance of the Black Cats! I'm so happy for her, she's wanted it for AGES!

Oh End of Immortal Eden...I NEED to own you *sigh*


No comments:

Post a Comment