Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Grab Somebody Sexy

Just having a moment where I really wanted to listen to Give Me Everything By Pitbull ft Ne-Yo and wanted to see if I could find a nice cover and I stumbled upon a lovely collection of YouTube treasures I wanted to share!

#1 
Sam Tsui | "Best Songs Mashup 2011"


I'm usually quite neutral about mashups but this was beautifully blended and he has the most amazing voice

#2 

@Pitbull - Give Me Everything ft. @NeYoCompound ♡ @Pianistmiri ♧ Piano Cover

 
I ADORE the piano and this really made me wish that I could still play the piano (I probably can, but not well since I've not played for about 3 years). I'd love to be able to play this song like this.

#3 

Super Junior Henry Lau Give Me Everything Tonight Cover

I was actually kind of surprised by how good this was (no offence intended ^^' I just didn't expect him to sound like that since a lot of Asian singers have accented English.


The ordering is the order I found them in, just so you know but the piano cover is my favourite ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment