Thursday, 25 October 2012

Violation

Today I finally got round to doing my laundry (I wanted to build up a larger amount first since the machines are HUGE) and when I came back to load it into the dryer I found that some asshole had removed my washing and dumped it on one of the chairs and when I went to collect it from the dryer I found someone opening my dryer almost as if he was going to take my things out but thankfully he was just letting me know it was ready to take out since I went to stand outside because the little room was so packed. 
I actually feel a bit violated that someone had removed my washing though, I wouldn't mind so much if it was just my clothes but my my underwear was in there and it sickens me thinking someone has been through it.
So to whoever emptied the dryer with various pairs of underwear and the top with the mustaches on, don't do it again. I will be seriously pissed, don't make me do my washing twice because I will next time.

On a good note, I went to 88 Noodle Bar and thoroughly enjoyed my won ton noodle soup. For the size of the bowl, it was an absolute bargain at £4.20! Even though it is one of my ultimate food loves and I ALWAYS get seconds when I have this at home I found I could only just make it through 3/4 of the bowl, I felt like I was on Man V Food haha. 88 Noodle Bar, I will be back!

This time, Rachel salutes the victorious food!

No comments:

Post a Comment