Monday, 28 January 2013

I Wanna Be On Top ~

I was browsing through my DeviantART messages one day and came across a journal post by zemotion - Chinese photographer Zhang Jingna where there was a link to the episode of Asia's Next Top Model where she was the photographer for one of the challenges


And after that I fell in love and started watching it from the beginning. The funny thing is that I used to watch America's Next Top Model with my cousin years ago and I never liked it. I used to get super bored but right now I am hooked! 
Watching this now really makes me wish I was doing photography of some sort and made me realise how much I miss taking nice photos.
(I've not done a shoot of any sorts since my Alice in Wonderland shoot back in A Level)



Photos from my shoot 'Alice, Alice'

Now back to Asia's Next Top Model, everyone always has a favourite wen it comes to shows like this so who do I want to win?
Well I really like Kate and Stephanie - they are both so adorable!

 

But as annoying and sometimes unlikable as she can be, I LOVE Helena!


I can sense my flatmate throwing things at me ^^'

What can I say? She  just takes such good photographs! She knows what she's doing (most of the time anyway) and has a lot of variety to work with!


And she has such nice eyes!! Photo from her Facebook portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment