Sunday, 27 January 2013

January. A New Year, A New You?


Ah it's been so long!
Firstly I'd like to wish everyone a happy new year! I hope you all had a good Christmas too!

I'm sorry to have not posted in so long - I've been so busy with uni (and am sad to say that I feel that all the work I do isn't appreciated at all. ;___;)
I'm not really one for making new years resolutions but this year I do aspire to be more motivated and to be able to do more of the things I enjoy like drawing for myself and sewing. I also bought Twinkie Chan's book before Christmas so I would like to get round to making one of those crochet babies! ^^

So how much I managed to achieve so far? 
Well I was commissioned to make a skirt so I got a bit of practice making a half elasticated skirt. O added interfacing thins time to give the front a better shape.


And in terms of drawing I started a collection of Lolita chibis and finished my sweet lolita


The full size image can be found here >  http://inkonsakura.deviantart.com/art/So-Sweet-350760055

I've also seen a lot of photos lately of people's lolita wardrobes so maybe mine will be coming up next! (If you're interested of course) 

No comments:

Post a Comment