Wednesday, 13 February 2013

P.S. I Love Me

I remember a couple of years ago I did a little Valentine's doodle and didn't do another since so about 3 hours ago (as my flat mates headed out) I decided to draw something for today ^^

 I wonder what would happen if they played cupid... @__@


The bigger version is available [HERE] please look (especially full view) for smaller details 
I don't know why but as soon as I decided I wanted to do a Valentine's Day drawing I just knew I wanted to draw Tamaki and Sebastian - maybe they're subconsciously my dream dates for today since I won't be spending today with a special someone (my boyfriend isn't visiting until the weekend) BUT...that doesn't mean I'm spending Valentine's Day alone! I'm heading out for a friend's birthday do and it's just as nice although not in the exact same way of course ^^

Remember, Valentine's Day isn't just for couples.  Why not dedicate today for some self love?


Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment